Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ranch Pork Chops

In the event that you don't like pork chops this recipe will change your life. If you do like pork chops this recipe should still change your life! I made these last night and fell head over heels for them. Even Jeff said he liked them and he hates pork chops. As a matter of fact he used the expression "ew" when I told him what we were having. I hope you all like it as much as I did!

Ranch Pork Chops

Original Ranch Pork Chops
Original Recipe here

Ingredients:

1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
6 pork loin rib chops about 1-inch thick (I only used two because they were really big and there wasn't a lot of mix left over)
dash of paprika (optional) (I didn't use paprika, it didn't need it)
salt
fresh cracked black pepper


DIRECTIONS:

Preheat the oven to 450ºF.

Empty pack on a small plate. Place pork chop on the season and repeat on other side. Make sure it is well covered.
Arrange the chops on a baking sheet or glass pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika to taste. (I did it again when I flipped the pork chops) Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, turning once (around 10 min) until browned or an internal temperature of 150ºF is reached. Allow three minutes of rest time. (this will allow the juices to stay in the pork chop longer and create better flavor.
*Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.

No comments:

Post a Comment