Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Weekend Away

This last weekend we took the family to Salt Lake for a temple trip. We also brought Lenny with us so he could see some of the guys. The weekend started out great! We came over Thursday afternoon. Friday morning I was able to clean out the car, run to Costco and get my eyebrows threaded. (If you have never had your eyebrows threaded you should try it out! I love it.)

Lenny, Jeff, Anton and his wife, and I went to the Draper Temple. It was wonderful and Jeff was able to get some better direction for the family. Sometimes reconnecting with the spirit is needed. Especially when you are feel a lot of personal turmoil or confusion.

Saturday Laurel and I took the girls to the zoo. We were able to meet up with Kevin, Shellie and Kevin who brought Lyla. A lot of the animals were gone but we had a good time anyway. MecKenzie thought the zoo was amazing. She really liked saying hi to the animals. Jenelle wasn't as impressed.



After that I was able to get my hair done! I went a bit more blonde for spring and I added a little blue underneath.

 
 
Sunday we went to church then got ready to go to the Mortensens'. Samantha came down and was able to go with us. I love going to the Mortensens'. They always have a good time and good food. Who doesn't love that?
 
Unfortunately we had some car trouble. We had to take our car into the shop. Wouldn't you know it a recall part is the part that broke. Thank goodness we didn't have to pay for it. It would have cost $2,300. We didn't get the car back till today so Jeff had to go home yesterday without us. But we will get to go home today! All in all it was a pretty fun weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Busy week! I love your hair btw
    -Kandace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue hair! We are going to Salt Lake this weekend. Sorry I missed you!

    ReplyDelete