Sunday, March 2, 2014

Learning How To Use Photo Shop

In middle school I learned some cool things in one of those awesome photo shop programs that I knew I would never own.... well I have gotten my hands on a program... a cheap old program but a program none the less! My first project was to merge the Proclamation to the World with a family photo. AND SUCCESS! I did it.


Now all we need to do is get an updated family photo so we can make a more official one to hang on our wall. Maybe a bigger one because this is amazing. This project has inspired more projects. I am currently teaching the 7-8 year olds in Sunday school. SO I want to take the pictures of the 8 year olds with their dad (or who ever baptizes them) and merge it with the Articles of Faith and the date they were baptized. Its going to be epic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment