Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lent

Lent is starting tomorrow and I think I am going to give up sugar. By sugar I mean any type of refined sugar such as juice, breads and pastas. I need the body cleanse and I think it would be good for my family. They get to eat what I make. That is the benefits of not being a short order cook :) I have been exercising every morning to help get back my pre-baby body. The one area of my body that proves to be stubborn is my lovely love handles. Giving up sugar should help finish what exercise alone couldn't do.

I know I am not Catholic but I think this could be a good lesson for me. That I have more control over my choices. It should also give me a little more respect for other faiths and make me a little bit more grateful that I am LDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment