Monday, March 17, 2014

Sick Day

Nothing like a sick day. MecKenzie is pretty sick, Jenelle and I are both on the verge of a cold but not as bad as MecKenzie. It's so heart breaking too, whenever she wakes up from naptime she calls my name in the saddest voice. I basically melt into a puddle.

I am more for clean living than heavy medicine. So when our family comes down with a cold there are some precautions we all take. Echinacea and Colloidal Silver are my personal favorites. I have recently dabbled in essential oils. I have had some success with them.

Tea tree oil has several uses but I used it to assist a yeast destroyer. What would have taken 3 weeks or more only took a week and a half. MecKenzie really loves essential oils. Tonight I gave her a bath with 3 drops of lavender to help her relax for bed. I don't think they are a cure all but I do think they are an added boost. Plus they smell nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment